Insurance and Payment Information
To deliver the highest quality care on a sound business basis, we will provide you with a treatment plan that outlines your anticipated investment in dental care and arranges for payment. Clearly defined treatment recommendations and payment options simplify insurance claims, provide more thorough coverage, and eliminate confusion.
We welcome questions about your treatment, your benefit plan, payment options…we are here to assist you.
We will ask for either full or partial payment at the time of service and offer the following payment options to accommodate your financial needs:
- Cash, check or debit card
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Financing services from select providers including Care Credit
We work with all insurance carriers on your behalf:
- Acquiring benefit summaries to help you understand your plan(s)
- Coordinating with multiple carriers (primary, secondary, and others)
- Filing for pre-treatment estimates
- Filing insurance claims including detailed narratives and supplemental documentation
- Coordinating with carriers when additional information is requested
- Appealing denied claims
We are a Premier Provider for Delta Dental, an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa, and a DentalGuard Preferred Plus provider for Guardian.
If we are not an “in-network” provider with your insurance carrier, give us a call. Many times there is little or no difference in cost to you. We strive to keep our fees reasonable for all patients – with or without an insurance benefit, in or out of an insurance carrier’s network.