We provide comprehensive dental services, but we never oversell. Your treatment is tailored to your individual needs, and we make sure you understand everything before we begin. Our goal is simply to keep your smile looking bright and healthy.
As your primary dental care provider, our services start with a thorough examination and patient education. The better you understand your individual dental health and treatment need, the better decisions you can make about your own dental care.
We encourage regular visits for cleanings, check-ups, and to keep you up-to-date with current dental health information. By returning at intervals recommended by your dentist and hygienist, we can alert you to any concern or problem that arises with your teeth, gums or mouth.
While most general dental treatment can be completed in our office, we refer and coordinate care with specialists when indicated.
General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Examinations – comprehensive, check-ups, and emergencies
- Periodontal (gum tissue) evaluations
- Digital x-rays
- Intra-oral digital photography
- Oral cancer screenings
- Diagnostic impressions and models
- Cleanings – designed to meet your individual needs
- Teeth whitening – in-office and take home options
- Restorations (dental fillings) – the latest in composite material technology
- Root canals
- Tooth extraction – relaxation options available
- Nitrous oxide or oral medication for relaxation when indicated
- Crowns – lab-made crowns and CEREC same-day crowns
- Implants – to replace missing teeth and for dentures
- Invisalign® and other teeth straightening services
Detailed descriptions of dental procedures and topics we suggest visiting MouthHealthy.org, a consumer website sponsored by the American Dental Association.
It is important to call as soon as you notice a problem and/or as early in the day as possible.
If you need to call after hours, Dr. Nelson’s emergency contact number is available on our answering service.
Emergency problems generally require at least an x-ray and an examination. Whenever possible, necessary treatment, or a referral for treatment, will be provided as soon as possible.
Business Office Services
All dental appointments require detailed documentation. This information must be shared with other entities such as your insurance company, your medical provider, or a dental specialist. With your permission and cooperation, our office will do our very best to streamline these services for you:
- Pre-determination of benefits and pre-treatment estimates
- Complete insurance claim filing including detailed narratives and supplemental documentation
- Coordination with insurance carriers when additional information is requested
- Appeal of claim denials (on your behalf)
- Transfer or records to specialists for evaluation and treatment
- Coordination with your medical provider(s)